Monday 4 March 2013

The Jane Eyre Challenge - Part 24

Today The Guts, scamps that they are, have been playing a really awesome fun game called 'feel-like-we've-been-set-on-fire-and-then-throw-up'.  However they have worn themselves out after playing it for several hours in a row so I am just about able to function again.  Although I have apparently gone an unhealthy colour, feel like my internal organs have been vacuum packed and never want to eat anything ever again.  I felt so weak earlier that I even forced Disgruntled Bear...



...to be cuddled for about half a hour while I lay limply on my bed listening to classical music.  He was disgruntled about it.

The Grapes however are in just GREAT shape, smug gits that they are.  So click/look below to see where they've got to today in their version of Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre:



Grape Jane returns to Thornfield and gets a nasty shock.



By the way, 'throw up' was a euphemism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.